The DCM is a STEM (science, technology, engineering, math) based children’s museum, dedicated to enriching the educational experience of children of all ages, abilities, and learning styles.
The STEM Room is a launching pad for children to experience interesting STEM experiments and activities, all while meeting interesting people involved in Delaware’s vibrant and growing STEM community.
The STEM Room serves as a place to provide high quality, engaging, innovative and ever-changing STEM programming to children of all ages and abilities.
A Few of Our STEM Programs:
- Try Science Series, where children can “become” a different type of scientist
- Junior Engineers Series, full of hands-on experiments to spark interest in engineering
- ReMake Lab, where children can create things out of recycled materials
- Aviation Adventures
- Learning with Stuffee, a human-body themed program with special appearances by our 7 FT tall doll
- Many more rotating STEM programs each week
Sponsored in part by: